Emerson is launching the first app dedicated to CopelandTM semi-hermetic compressors featuring compressor electronics technology (formerly CoreSenseTM). The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app provides the user with instant monitoring of the refrigeration system from the convenience of a mobile phone.
- Advanced compressor protection which ensures long compressor lifetime.
- Pre-installed protection and sensing devices that lead to applied cost savings.
- Assists service engineers in system diagnosis for quick and easy troubleshooting of refrigeration systems.
- Individual compressor power monitoring that provides control energy consumption.
The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app is easy to use and provides two types of connectivity for the users: via USB or Bluetooth. Once connected, the user has a complete overview of the refrigeration system functionalities or edit the parameters and adapted the functions to suit individual applications in order to maximize energy and savings.
Connection kits can be ordered: USB Kit (5406794) for Android devices or Bluetooth Kit (5406807) for IOS & Android devices. Extension cable (5406783) is also available for more convenient access working with above kits as well.
The Copeland compressor electronics mobile app features:
- Comprehensive and detailed diagnosis and analysis.
- Refrigeration system overview.
- Compressor status.
- Motor temperature monitoring.
- Current monitoring.
- Discharge gas temperature.
- Oil monitoring.
- Phase monitoring.
- Two connectivity options.
- Full PDF report can be easily downloaded, saved, printed, or forwarded.
- Real time fault diagnosis.
- Event counter permanently stored.